Saturday, October 23, 2010

semester break..

it's been a few days since i haven't post on my blog cause a lot of things to done.. but today is the day that the 1st semester end. I'm so looking forward for the break and the things will coming in this break. But i can feel the boredom of this semester break already.
I want to have a job. God! my mom let me pay this internet fees but i don't have a job yet. she is forcing me to go to baguio city to find a job. she want me to apply at a call center and transfer also there but i said " i really want to, but it's really hard to adjust and make new friends again plus the risk." maybe i can't make it there. if she only said it a little early when i was a freshman student i dying to go there and start a new life.

~ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment