Friday, January 24, 2014

My exaggeration!!

Well I'm pretty much excited for my little lady's christening, even though literally so many many months away. so much excited that I even started creating her invitations, and browsing online for cake designs. Now, here is the invitation that I already started. Almost done! (laughs) 



I want to be unique and nearly simple. All the invitations nowadays are the same, always with a cartoon character theme (sighs). What a cliche! oh well, i want my baby's invitation to be in pastel colors and polka dots. the card is in bear-shape. I added a crochet around the photo of my baby to make it more prettier and also a bow  because its for a girl (my little lady). I'm almost done to it all I need to add is the details and obviously i'll put them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment