Friday, February 21, 2014

My birthday wishlist


It's February..My birth month..
Here is my wish list for my birthday.

Black wedge sneakers  I'm dying to have one of these babies. 
Leopard loafers  Wanting them for so long, but I can't seem to find one in our place.
Stack Rings  I'm so into these rings lately and I wanted to have some of these.
Aztec Print Bag  Oh my! I just love this because of the print of it. 
Rounded Sunglasses  I have already the chance to buy this one, but I backed out at that time and now I'm regretting it. (sigh!)
Floral Cardigan  So in-love with the cardigan, because of the floral print of it, plus its in my favorite color - light teal / turquoise / greenish blue / sky blue. Great combinations of colors too, light pink(flowers), green(leaves) and turquoise(base color of the cardigan).




No comments:

Post a Comment