Sunday, October 19, 2014

DIY paper bag with pink ribbon


So inlove with my paper bag with cute pink ribbon attached to it. 

What we need in this project is very simple and easy. No sew or glue. 

This are what we need:
Unused paper bag
Crepe paper (any color that you like, but I choose pink)
Scissors
Stapler

That's it. Make a rectangle on the crepe paper and form it into a ribbon the at the middle you fix it with crepe paper that was cut slim and long. Then attached the ribbon using the stapler. 

How's that easy for you? 

Oh, so sorry didn't attach photo instructions for this one because I wasn't able to take pictures while I was working on it.  Promise next DIY I'll post a picture of my projects. 

Lastly, from now on expect a lot of d.i.y. post form me.

Ciao! X♡X♡

No comments:

Post a Comment